Silvia La Perla
How To Plan A Destination Wedding In Italy: Countdown 4 - 6 Months
Your wedding day is approaching and you still have to take some steps to make it memorable. In the previous months you have booked your Italian venue, selected your caterer, chosen your wedding photographer and purchased your wedding dress.
You can find quick recaps of our previous destination wedding timeline articles here:
-How To Plan A Destination Wedding In Italy: Countdown 6-8 Months
-How To Start Planning A Destination Wedding In Italy: Wedding Countdown-9-11 Months -How To Start Planning A Destination Wedding In Italy: Wedding Countdown-12 Months Before
1. Finalize guest list
2. Order your destination wedding invitation
3. It's time for Groom and Groomsmen to be fitted for their tuxedos and to place their orders
4. Create a website if you have not done it yet
5. Review your budget according to your planning done to date
6. Create a fabulous decoration project together with your florist and wedding planner and according to your budget
7. Collect your paperwork for your civil wedding ceremony in Italy
That's all for now...
You are almost there !!!!!
~Silvia La Perla
Italy's BEST destination wedding planner | U.S. based Italy Destination Wedding Planner | Best Wedding Planner Amalfi Coast | Best Wedding Planner Tuscany | Best Wedding Planner Lake Como | Best Wedding Planner For Italy | Get Married In Italy
#WeddingTimeline #weddingplanningtimeline #GetmarriedinItaly